I bought Screentime more than 12 months ago -- Purchase an update.
If it's been more 12 months than since you purchased Screentime for Flash or a Screentime for Flash upgrade, you can purchase an update to the latest software for only $99 USD per platform. We will validate your information and email you a link to download the software in one business day or less.
I bought Screentime within the last 12 months -- Update for FREE.
If you purchased Screentime for Flash or paid to upgrade Screentime in the past 12 months, your update to the current version is FREE.
At the moment the update process for Mac and Windows is different.
To receive a free Windows update, send us a email. We will verify your purchase date and email you a a link to download the latest Windows installer in one business day or less. The Windows installer requires a password. Your password is provided on the download page to the right of the download link.
To receive a free Macinstosh update, download and install the latest trial version of Screentime, launch Screentime, click the "Activate" text in the lower left of the application's window opening the Activation window, follow the instructions in the window to request an activation code. We will verify your purchase date and reply with an activation code in one business day or less.
I don't know my date of purchase - get help.
If you are not sure when you purchased or paid to upgrade, please send an email to sales (including a company name, serial number, invoice number or other identifying information is very helpful). We will look up your purchase date and reply with update instructions in one business day or less.
Screentime MXP 4.0.3 (ScreentimeScreensaver Flash component & documentation)
- Fixed STF.quit() BUG. Screensaver was not quitting on Mac 10.6.
- Fixed bad link to index.htm
- Fixed AS2 STF.registerCallBack definition and documentation errors.
- Updated PC user inteface images.
- Download it free
- Release Date: 1/28/2011
Screentime for Flash 5.0
Re-engineered to support for Mac OS X 10.6-10.8 gaining a vast improvement in speed and useability.
Screentime for Flash 4.0
- Added Language Support. The PC installer now speaks English, Catalan, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, German, or Dutch depending on the user's system locale selected for non-unicode applications. The Mac installer supports English, French, Japanese, German, or Dutch.
- Added Flash Player 10.1
- Added Play On Main Monitor Only feature. Just check a box and your screensaver will only play on the main monitor. Good for screensavers with CPU intensive animations.
- Includes slew of bug fixes…
- PC: we got rid of the “grey flash” at the launch of the screensaver.
- PC: resolved an age old Windows quirk enabling you to control capitalization in your screensaver’s name in the Display Control panel.
- PC: Screentime “Preview” now works for projects that include external files.
- A new STF class. Now you can access a bunch of desktop properties as soon as the component is initialized. Check out STFEvent.INITIALIZATION_COMPLETE for more information.
- Improved AS3 Support and Documentation. V392 inlcuded AS3 support but the new component works a lot better in the Flash IDE.
- A new Screentime Help Panel. With Flash CS4/CS5 Adobe moved to a new Help system that we couldn’t hack like the old one so we have now added our own Help Panel. Click Window > Other Panels > Screentime Help to see it in action. Screentime Help works online and offline.
- Added Command Line Build for work flow folks: pathToScreentime -c pathToYourProjectFile
- TraceViewer, our version of the Output window. You can log all your STF commands and STF.trace() messages to the TraceViewer application. The only caveat is that messaging does not work when your screensaver is running with passwords on. To see messages on TraceViewer launch the screensaver from the Preview button in Screentime or uncheck “On resume, display logon screen” (Vista and 7) or ”On resume, return to Welcome screen” (XP) in your Screensaver control panel.
- A new Utilities menu, a big time saver. Navigating around Windows can be a drag. With this menu you can make your computer sleep (CNTL-L), open the Screensaver control panel (CNTL-D), launch TraceViewer (CNTL-T), and install the screensaver onto your computer (CNTL-I).
- New Help menu has links to take you directly to Screentime video tutorials and our screensaver designer guide.
- Release Date: 12/30/2010
Screentime for Flash 3.9
- Added support for ActionScript 3.0 with a new AS3.0 STF class component.
- Added support for Flash CS4 with integrated STF class code completion and help documenation.
- Added support for Flex with a new AS3.0 STF class Flex component.
- Release Date: 02/27/2010
ScreenTime for Flash 3.8
ScreenTime for Flash 3.7
- Added Support fo Flash CS4 and Flash Player 10.
- Updated Screensaver to be Vista User Account Control (UAC) compatable.
- Updated Installer to be Vista User Account Control (UAC) compatable.
- Added expiration information to the Settings window.
- Updated firewall detection. System now to pings services.screentime.com instead of WC3.org.
- Updated Screentime Flash Extension.
- FIXED BUG - fixed bug in STF.downloadFile.
- FIXED BUG - The screensaver installer was the active application but it's window needed to be clicked to activated.
- Improved user feedback during Display Control Panel launch.