Call Us (800) 622-7723View Cart
ActionScript Component: 4.0.4
Change List and Update information
“Screentime is a joy to use and it could even serve as an example to other software makers on how to make easy to use programs.”
5 stars (out of 5)
“This is an incredibly easy program to use. Just drag and drop your SWF file and follow the steps logically to the end. That is all there is to it.”
Mac Design Magazine:
Rating: 4 (out of 5)
“If you’ve been looking for an easy tool to turn your Flash movies into screensavers, then look no further than Screentime for Flash.”
“You have a great product! We used it to create the Miami Dolphin's screensaver and they were very happy with the results’
- Bill Owens
Screentime for Flash was the first Flash screensaver tool and remains unmatched for features and reliability. For version 4, we've re-engineered Screentime for Flash with an eye toward making improvements in speed, usability, and today's connected planet along with supporting the latest changes in Flash and Mac and PC operating systems.
- Drag-and-drop your Flash SWF onto Screentime and click "Build" to create a basic screensaver.
- Anything possible in Flash is possible as a Screentime screensaver - Slide shows, videos, cloud based data, rss feeds, interaction games, hyperlinks, social networking.
- Screentime PC supports all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 95/98/Me, NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7.
- Screentime Mac supports all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
- Outputs a simple "one-click" screensaver installer.
- Multiple language support - single file screensaver installer supports Dutch, English, French, German, and Japanese.
- Additional languages can be added upon request. Free.
- Automatic Flash Player detection and optional Flash Player installation.
- Screensaver uninstaller.
- Customize not only the screensaver, but also the installer, preview, and settings window with Flash.
- Include additional files (i.e. JPGs, XMLs, FLVs, etc.) that your main Flash SWF may require.
- Support for interactive screensavers.
- Multiple monitor support.
- Main monitor only option.
- Expiration support.
- Command line build for improved work flow.
- Firewall trigger.
- Custom STF ActionScript class. Cross-platform methods give powerful access to the Mac and Windows desktop API all from within Flash, using ActionScript.
- detect if a computer is connected to the internet.
- read, write, copy, delete local files.
- download files.
- monitor number detection so different content can be played of different monitors.
- read and write screensaver settings.
- get a unique user id.
- detect whether your Flash SWF is playing in the installer, preview window, settings window, or as the screensaver.
- Screensaver Project file - Save content and configurations for every screensaver you build for later use.
- Live Preview (PC)
- Command line build.
- Debug Tracing to TraceViewer (PC) or Console.app (Mac).
- Play Flash screensaver (Mac and PC) or unique SWF or JPG (PC Only).
- Customizable Installer Flash SWF or JPG UI.
- Custom License and ReadMe files.
- Quiet Install option.
- Customizable Installer icon.
- Option to Open Screensaver control panel after installation.
- Firewall trigger.
- Multiple language support - single file screensaver installer supports Dutch, English, French, German, and Japanese. Additional languages can be added upon request. Free.
- Customizable Flash SWF or JPG UI.
- Mute check box (PC and Mac 10.6 only).
- Custom STF ActionScript class support: read and write screensaver settings with standard ActionScript syntax.
- Screentime PC supports all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 95/98/Me, NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Screentime Mac supports Mac OS X 10.4.8 and later.
- Screensaver Playback requires a SWF created with Adobe Flash (6 or later) or FLEX using ActionScript 1.0, ActionScript 2.0, or ActionScript 3.0.
- Screensaver Playback requires the Flash Player be installed on the end-user's machine.
Screentime includes an distribution license that enables you to create and distibute as many screensavers as you need, many SCREENTIME screensavers are running on millions of computers worldwide.