Call Us (800) 622-7723View Cart
What’s New in mProjector 4
- ActionScript 3.0 Support -- All mProjector classes now support both ActionScript 2.0 and ActionScript 3.0.
- Improved Performance -- Performance on the both PC and Mac has been improved, however, V4 PC improvements are dramatic. Complex fullscreen animations not possible with V3 run smoothly after being rebuilt with V4.
- FLEX Support including Re at-time Debugging in Flex -- mProjector V4 applications can launched in the Flex debugger.
- More Cross-Platform Comparability -- In our continuing quest for "1 SWF, 2 Platforms", we have filled in support for features that were previously only available on Mac or only available on PC - system tray, icons.
- Encryption-- mProjector 4 encrypts your main application SWF and all included files. Your files never exist on the user's disk in unencrypted format.
- Full Flash CS4 Support -- mProjector Help and code completion integrates into Flash CS4.
- Asynchronous File and Folder Copy -- Check mFile.copyFileAsynchronously() and mFile.copyFolderAsynchronously()
|Questions or Feedback?||Previous ||
ActionScript 3.0 Support
- AS2 Migration
- Getting Started - Flash
- Debugging in Flash
- Building your application from inside Flash
- Getting Started - Flex
- Debugging in Flex
ActionScript 3.0 Samples
- Using mProjector - Compile Your SWF into an Appli
- Customizing The About Window
- Debugging Your Application
- Launching Application at Startup
- Mac vs. Windows Application Development
- Dynamic Window Creation
ActionScript 2.0 Samples
- Application Basics
- mProjector Class Basics
- Add Remove Programs Control Panel
- Fullscreen and Center
- Check Connection and Download File
- Choose Files
- Creating an Installer
- Creating and Controlling Multiple Windows
- Cut, Copy, and Paste (Windows)
- Desktop Shortcut and Start Menu Support
- Drag and Drop Files
- Embedding HTML and other Media types
- Flash-Shaped Windows
- Message Box
- Open Documents
- Project Files
- Reading and Writing to Hard Drive
- Startup Application
- Wallpaper and Screensaver
- Window to Window Communications
- Working with Included Files
- Context Sensitive Menus
- Alert User
- Screen Resolution